Indigenous Grape Varieties
Exploring wines that are generally only from a specific country or wine region.
Details of the package:
- Entertaining & educational 2 ½ hours presentation exploring grape varieties that are generally native to a particular wine region or country. South Africa’s pinotage or Spain;s verdejo grapes for example.
- Learn how to do comparative wine tasting.
- Tasting between 8 – 12 exceptional quality wines from dry white, to full bodied reds and assorted styles in between.
- Learning about how different regions, soils and climate determine the style and taste of different grape varieties.
- Learning about how the style of a wine can be altered by winemaking decisions and techniques.
- Introduction to food & wine pairing.
- Comparative tasting notes on each of the wines.
- Interactive Q & A session