Immerse yourself in wine for a half day wine tasting experience
SATURDAY 9th March 2019- Put it in your diary NOW!
Awaken your senses and explore wines from all around the world.
Enjoy a relaxed fun afternoon where you will be guided through tasting up to 12 different wines from all around the world. We will tantalise your taste buds and explore together all the major grape varieties, sparkling wine, sweet dessert wine and even fortified port.
We will discover more about France, Italy, Spain and the New World and the major wine producing regions.
- A sparkling wine reception to meet other wine lovers
- Guided tasting exploring the aromas and flavours of the major grapes around the world
- Learn how to taste wine properly
- A guide on how to understand wine labels
- Tips on how to choose better wines.
- An introduction to real life food & wine matching
- Facts v Fiction – Wine Myths debunked!
- Enjoy an artisan cheese and charcuterie board
- And more……
- A written guide to real life food and wine matching
- A guide to grape varietals and their synonyms (their AKA names)
Sound good? Does it sound like something you have always wanted to do?
Grab a friend, make a day of it, come join us for an afternoon that promises to be interactive, educational and most of all fun!
Here’s the plan….
Where: The Central Hotel, 1 – 5 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2 – Restaurant Annex ( upstairs)
When: 3.00 pm – 8 pm on Saturday 9th March 2019
You will leave with enhanced wine tasting skills, more confidence when buying wines and a better understanding of what makes a good wine. Meet new people and make new wine loving friends!
LIMITED NUMBER OF PLACES.
Only 12 tickets on sale! Don’t miss out on an unforgettable wine appreciation experience.
Secure your place now for only €149 and put the date in your diary!
If you’ve gotten this far and have no idea who I am!
Hi, I’m Lynda, founder of Wine Tasting Ireland, I have a WSET Diploma in wine. My passion is wine and taking the snobbery out of it, making it accessible to everyone. Wine Tasting days are my favourite way to reach people and share my knowledge, love and expertise in fun and affordable way. I really look forward to meeting you at one of my up-and-coming events.
To find out more about me click here